Undecided on what to eat with your favorite tea for breakfast? Here are some ideas for the perfect breakfast pairings...
TOAST - Sounds simple but toast is such an easy quick pairing for a snappy breakfast. Whether you love jam, butter, avocado, cream cheese, or something else, we say go for it.
FRUIT - Talk about a great detox that's good for you! This pairing is a match made in heaven. Grapes, mango, blueberries, raspberries, or whatever you fancy are the best for this breakfast treat.
SPECIAL BREADS OR PASTRIES - Whether you're a banana bread buff, chocolate croissant -oholic, or a pumpkin bread connosieur, all are a delight when it comes to drinking perfectly matched blends.
Ready for Summer yet? Of course not, but you can be. Time to get off your tush and get that inner glow you've been striving for all Fall/Winter long. Here are five tips to help beautify your aesthetic:
1. Eat Kale - Yep. There are plenty of ways to make Kale taste amazing. In fact, it's one of the best in vitamins & antioxidants that you can digest daily on a dime. Take the plunge.
2. Drink our x Antioxidant tea - Rich in flavor, just a cup of this tea on the daily will help you cleanse your system. etc
3. Drink Water - So cliche' we know, but are you doing it? If you are not, you don't know what you're waiting for. Make sure you get in your 7-8 glasses of water each day.
4. Work up a Sweat - Take a hike. Go do some yoga. Run a few miles. Cycle for 45 minutes. Any exercise is good exercise. Do it daily and start to see the benefits of your body and your skin.
5. Laugh - ha! Funny, right? All you have to do is laugh? Yes. Laughing gives you a healthy glow. Studies prove that when you're happy, you'll emit a beautiful natural glow.